These window covers are made from ripstop nylon for the exterior with two thin layers of Thinsulate (3 season) on the inside of the cover followed by ripstop nylon interior. They have a horizontal pattern and the large windows, for example, the slider or the barn door windows can be folded up and stored above the visor when not in use.
Covers can be upgraded to a 4 season cover which would add a layer of synthetic down between the two layers of Thinsulate making the cover about an inch thick and offering the most insulation on the market.
* Driver/ passenger set can be folded up and stored above the visors.
* These will work with door grab handles
* Insulates and regulates van temperature in hot or cold environments
* Reduces noise in the van
* Blocks out virtually all light coming from inside your van (stealth mode)
* Blocks out sunlight from outside
* Provides great privacy
* Held in place with high strength neodymium magnets
* Can be folded or rolled up and left in place even while driving (doesn't require extra storage space)
* High-quality waterproof ripstop nylon on the interior and exterior.
* Thinsulate insulation and synthetic down insulation (4 season model)
* Best insulation value on the market
* 3 season R-value 7.69* independent study
* 4 season R-value 11.63* independent study
If you are not completely satisfied with this product, contact me so I can fix the problem and continue to provide the best hand made window cover on the market. Because of customer feedback, we are continuing to improve our covers every day.
Everything is hand made by me in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
Stay connected with our newsletter