2019+ Mercedes Sprinter Premium Rear Barn Door Insulated Windows Covers (pair)
These window covers are made from ripstop nylon for the exterior with two thin layers of Thinsulate (3season) on the inside of the cover followed by ripstop nylon interior. They have a horizontal pattern and the large windows, for example, the slider or the barn door windows can be held in place by folding up the covers and attaching them with installed magnets.
Covers can be upgraded to a 4 season cover which would add a layer of synthetic down between the two layers of Thinsulate making the cover about an inch thick and offering the most insulation on the market.
Want to see how they work, watch this video:
* please note if you have plastic around the entire rear window, THESE COVERS WILL NOT WORK. Maybe consider the rear bed partition https://thisvanlife.net/products/copy-of-2007-2020-mercedes-sprinter-rear-door-bed-partition
* Insulates and regulates van temperature in hot or cold environments
* Reduces noise in the van
* Blocks out virtually all light coming from inside your van (stealth mode)
* Blocks out sunlight from outside
* Provides great privacy
* Held in place with high strength neodymium magnets
* Can be folded up and left in place even while driving (doesn't require extra storage space)
* High-quality waterproof ripstop nylon on the interior and exterior.
* Thinsulate insulation and synthetic down insulation (4 season model)
* Best insulation value on the market
If you are not completely satisfied with this product, contact me so I can fix the problem and continue to provide the best hand made window cover on the market. Because of customer feedback, we are continuing to improve our covers every day.
Everything is hand made by me in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.