2007-2020 Mercedes Sprinter Slider Door Insulated Window Cover
These window covers are made from ripstop nylon for the exterior, two thin layers of Thinsulate (3 season covers) on the inside of the cover, and the interior is another layer of ripstop nylon. I then sew horizontal lines with magnets sewn inside to fold up the window covers for storing them in the window when you are done with them. For example, the slider or the barn door window covers can be held in place by folding up the covers and attaching them with installed magnets.
All of my covers can be upgraded to a 4 season cover which would add a layer of synthetic down between the two layers of Thinsulate making the cover up to an inch thick and offering the most insulation on the market.
Want to see how they work, watch this video:
* Insulates and regulates van temperature in hot or cold environments
* Reduces noise in the van
* Blocks out virtually all light coming from inside your van (stealth mode)
* Blocks out sunlight from outside
* Provides great privacy
* Held in place with high strength neodymium magnets
* Can be folded up and left in place even while driving (doesn't require extra storage space)
* High-quality waterproof ripstop nylon on the interior and exterior.
* Thinsulate insulation and synthetic down insulation (4 season model)
* Best insulation value on the market
If you are not completely satisfied with this product, contact me so I can fix the problem and continue to provide the best hand made window cover on the market. Because of customer feedback, we are continuing to improve our covers every day.
Everything is hand made by me in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.