These window covers are made from ripstop nylon for the exterior with two thin layers of Thinsulate (3season) on the inside of the cover followed by ripstop nylon interior. They have a horizontal pattern and the large windows, for example, the slider or the barn door windows can be held in place by folding up the covers and attaching them with installed magnets.
Covers can be upgraded to a 4 season cover which would add a layer of synthetic down between the two layers of Thinsulate making the cover about an inch thick and offering the most insulation on the market.
* window covers can be folded 1/3 or 1/2 way open and will stay in place with the magnets.
Want to see how they work, watch this video:
* Insulates and regulates van temperature in hot or cold environments
* Reduces noise in the van
* Blocks out virtually all light coming from inside your van (stealth mode)
* Blocks out sunlight from outside
* Provides great privacy
* Held in place with high strength neodymium magnets
* Can be folded up and left in place even while driving (doesn't require extra storage space)
* High-quality waterproof ripstop nylon on the interior and exterior.
* Thinsulate insulation and synthetic down insulation (4 season model)
* Best insulation value on the market
If you are not completely satisfied with this product, contact me so I can fix the problem and continue to provide the best hand made window cover on the market. Because of customer feedback, we are continuing to improve our covers every day.
This all started in 2016. My wife and I are in the process of converting a 2011 Mercedes sprinter van and I realized we needed insulated window covers. After ordering a few duds online. I couldn't find any sort of covers that I liked for a reasonable price. Since I knew exactly what I wanted and knew a little about sewing I borrowed a friend's industrial sewing machine and made my own. A few friends and family members decided they wanted some so I made some more and they were a huge hit. That's when I decided to start selling these insulated window covers online. I have made over a thousand pieces now and I can completely customize these window covers for any size window or vehicle. I can also make them in different colors. I encourage you to give me a call at (208)457-2726 for other custom details. Thanks a ton for your business!
I am currently making templates for Ford Transit, Dodge Promaster vans (as well as an older Westy for my son). Contact me if you are looking for custom window covers for these vans.
Everything is hand made by me in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.